Step - by - Step Guide on How to Plant our Seed Cards
Items you would need to plant -
1. Pot / Planter with a drainage hole
2. Potting Soil
3. Seed Paper
- Step 1 : Prepare your pot with potting soil till about 3 inches under the top of the pot or you may skip this step and move on to Step 2 if planting directly in the soil.
- Step 2 : Based on the size of the pot you may either tear the card and place on the soil or place it directly on the soil.
- Step 3 : Cover lightly with a thin layer of soil.
- Step 4 : Water thoroughly the first time and then continue to keep the soil moist during the germination process.
- Step 5 : Keep the pot outside or inside but make sure it is getting enough sunlight / bright light.
- Step 6 : Once you start to see sprouts, continue to keep the soil moist and make sure not to over-water your sprouts.
- Step 7 : Continue to care for your seedlings and enjoy your new plants.